Y’ALL! I made you something special! I decided it was time to gather all the tools, resources, and guidebooks I’ve been sharing with clients who are successfully opening their marriages in one easy place and here it is!
No more searching for resources online from people who don’t really know what they’re talking about!
No more misinformation!
No more theory without practicality!
These tools are based on actual research and formed with couples that actually WORKED.
ABOUT THE RESOURCE PACK
Thirteen essential resource guides for couples considering polyamory for the first time.
These simple tools were developed over a decade of work as a couples therapist specializing in work with ethically non-monogamous, polyamorous and open relationships.
Download them once and use them forever as your relationship grows and changes.
THIS RESOURCE PACKET INCLUDES:
- 80-page Polyamory 101 Workbook for anyone new to polyamory
- Boundaries & Consent Guide for Couples
- Communication Processes for Polyamory Guide
- Privacy vs Secrecy Guide to Information Sharing
- Monogamy & Polyamory Boundaries Checklist
- The Intimacy Needs Guide
- Myths of Polyamory Handout
- Pitfalls of Polyamory Handout
- Polyamory Preparedness Resource Guide
- Jealousy 101 Guidebook
- Somatic Responses to Jealousy Worksheet
- Decatastrophizing Worksheet
- From Dream to Reality: How Four Couples Explored Nonmonogamy Book
Dr Gina Senarighi, PhD, CPC is an author, teacher, sexuality counselor and certified relationship coach based in the midwestern U.S.
She’s been supporting clean fights and dirty sex in happy healthy NON-TRADITIONAL relationships since 2009.
Gina has written several books and currently leads couples retreats and coaches online clients all over the world.