I hear from readers every week who can't find therapists who understand nonmonogamy. Or I see clients who have had bad experiences with well-meaning ill-informed therapists.
If you are a client, it is not your job to train your therapist, but for many polyamorous relationships, there aren't any trained therapists in your area.
If that's the case, I'm including three resources below to help your therapist start learning about nonmonogamy and gain some tools that may help you out.
You can also have them call me for a consultation, I am happy to support their work with you.
She can help you:
- rediscover passion in long-term relationships
- repair trust after infidelity or dishonesty
- move past jealousy, insecurity or codependent patterns
- open your relationship or practice polyamory with care
- resolve sexual dysfunction and disconnect
- break unhealthy communication patterns in your relationship
Contact her for a free consultation to see if working with her is right for you.